I have pale skin and love the bronzed look for nightime (for my face). I tryed?

loreal and maybeline usual stuff , but always end up patchy. what can i use that'll stick all night.I was going to try mac foundation and what the best bronzer for body that dont smell bad..?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

actually try the new dove or quench lotions they have shiney stuff in it that gievs you that bronzed type look...what you do is apply lotion to your face a few times before applying your make up and it should give you that type of look...if that still doesnt work...theres a bronzer that is loosely packed in about 100 small make up balls that are different colors..it works on all skin tones..but its about 8 bucks..but works great and no smell just a powder sort of

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Powder works quite well. It's quite a bargain at $4.99 and can be found at most local drug store like Longs Drugs. If you are looking for face bronzing products, it's an excellent buy.

• 1 decade ago

I am pale too and bronzers never look right on me. I end up looking like Christina Aguilera and her orange skin. Anywho, I would suggest looking at CoverGirl's blush in Soft Mink. It's a great alternative to a bronzer for us fair skinned folk.

• 3 years ago

basically include it girly!! Use a mild bronzer on your cheeks, temples, and jawline and then mixture it out down your neck.. it provides you somewhat a organic heat temperature on your face. Oh you suggested which you look paler in photos and that would desire to be as a results of SPF on your facial moisturizer or foundations, because of the fact issues with SPF have an ingredient that reflects mild and makes your face look ghost-ly in photos. So in case you propose on taking numerous photos sooner or later sidestep products with SPF! good success! xoxo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • suz'
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Since you say you are pale you should just use a bit of bronzing powder to give you a sun-kissed look. You can also use it on your shoulders and decollete.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

The new Spray on Tan's are really cool they actually come with their own gun and only retail for around $69.95 in Aus

• 1 decade ago

Go to Chanel's website, www.chanel.com. Great stuff there.

• 1 decade ago

use bronzer it makes u look shimmery without looking cheap with glitter or something.

• 1 decade ago

you really look into benefit...they have really good bronzer for all skin tones...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.