What should I write for a birthday message?

A friend of mine is having her birthday coming up. She has always wanted a puppy but since I can't give her one, I drew her a portrait of one instead. There's a blank space available and I want to write something nice but not awkward. I know I might be obsessing over this since I'm asking on here but I want the whole thing to look good. thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

Happy Birthday,hope u like this since this is the closet to a puppy!Sprry i couldn't get u a puppy!!Hope u sstill have an awesome b-day!

Just introduce her to the puppy. Give it a name, breed, and birthday, write that it will always be there for her and love her. It (say him or her) doesn't need food or water. It won't grow up, it will always be cute and little. She won't have to potty train it, it promises not to poop in her shoes or chew up her underwear or dig through the garbage. Just go one about the puppy's personality and how it will always be a good puppy as though it was real.

• Trese

You can get her a stuffed puppy. Something that looks like the kind she would want to have and just tell her in the card that you couldn't get her the real thing, so you thought this would be close enough.

Besides, it would be something she don't have to feed or take care of and she can put it somewhere in her room.

I gave a relative one of those life-like stuffed cats that looked like the one she had, and she loved it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE IT WILL ALWAYS STAY A PUPPY AND YA DONT HAVE TO PICK UP IT'S POOP!

welllat the bottom you could rite somthin like uhh.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...if it was my birthday i would want some one to say to me happy birthday...common sence. like duhh...