Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Have you ever watched "Night Gallery" its an old show, from the same people that made Twilight Zone?

Its pretty wired. I just wanted to see how many people have watched it.

Update:

it airs at night in southern california on channel 56, a local station to orange county, just incase you ever want to watch it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes i did, when i was a kid in the 70s with my older brother i remember one episode where this guy ended up in picture on the river some Nazis were after him or somethig cool show wish i could see some reruns

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

"Night Gallery" was (and still is) awesome! By the way, there is the movie "Night Gallery" which was before the actual series. The movie was very successful, which spawned the TV series.

Rod Serling the host of both "Night Gallery" and "The Twilight Zone" is the creator of both shows.

Have a lovely rest of the evening.

• alyson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i like the old black and white courses. we are additionally very fortunate to have a radio station that has *those old Radio shows" on each night for some hours. The Shadow, Dragnet, Boston Blackie, Johnny dollar, etc.

• Jay M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It was a really great show way back when Rod Serling was the host. Some of the episodes were really creepy, and I ate them up as a kid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I watched it in reruns when I was a kid! the best episode was where the earwig lays eggs in the mans' brain via entry thru his ear. I loved that one.

• 1 decade ago

Sure,Dorian Gray.

• 1 decade ago

YES!! I use to watch that all the time. It came on really late at night.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have, and am suprised I have never seen it on some late night cable network.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes; never missed an episode, not even when it came out in reruns.

• 1 decade ago

yes - i love them. and also the scary show with the hand that came out of the grave and grabbed all the letters that spelled out "Thriller" those were the days!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.