Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Have you ever watched "Night Gallery" its an old show, from the same people that made Twilight Zone?

Its pretty wired. I just wanted to see how many people have watched it.

it airs at night in southern california on channel 56, a local station to orange county, just incase you ever want to watch it.

Favorite Answer

yes i did, when i was a kid in the 70s with my older brother i remember one episode where this guy ended up in picture on the river some Nazis were after him or somethig cool show wish i could see some reruns

"Night Gallery" was (and still is) awesome! By the way, there is the movie "Night Gallery" which was before the actual series. The movie was very successful, which spawned the TV series.

Rod Serling the host of both "Night Gallery" and "The Twilight Zone" is the creator of both shows.

Have a lovely rest of the evening.

• alyson

i like the old black and white courses. we are additionally very fortunate to have a radio station that has *those old Radio shows" on each night for some hours. The Shadow, Dragnet, Boston Blackie, Johnny dollar, etc.

• Jay M

It was a really great show way back when Rod Serling was the host. Some of the episodes were really creepy, and I ate them up as a kid.

I watched it in reruns when I was a kid! the best episode was where the earwig lays eggs in the mans' brain via entry thru his ear. I loved that one.

Sure,Dorian Gray.

YES!! I use to watch that all the time. It came on really late at night.

Yes I have, and am suprised I have never seen it on some late night cable network.

Yes; never missed an episode, not even when it came out in reruns.

yes - i love them. and also the scary show with the hand that came out of the grave and grabbed all the letters that spelled out "Thriller" those were the days!!