wat would you do if your boyfriend dumped you for your best friend/couzin??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Leave well enough alone and be glad he's gone. It'll hurt a little because of pride and maybe you loved him but go out and have dun and meet someone else. better he do this now and you see him for what he really is. Remind yourself! He is a liar now and that means he was a LIAR the whole time you were together. So really it's like he didn't even exist. Let her have him! Good riddance. A clean slate for the New Year. '-)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say f*ck the boyfriend but I'd be really pissed with my best friend or cousin. It would be really hurtful if my best friend or a family member stole my boyfriend.

• 1 decade ago

I personally would be mad at first, but hey, that just gives you a chance to get out there and see what you really want

• 1 decade ago

Get over it..he did you a favor...now you can relax until the right person finds you.When the time is right..that will happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not good at "love" ques. but i'll try. I would just try to move on. H dumped you for ur bestfriend/cuz, that's kinda wrong. obviously he's wrong for u.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Friendship comes first for some ppl.

• 1 decade ago

Well I doubt they would be my bf anymore for starters, and me personally, I would let it go...if your bestfriend knew you two were dating and the guy still left you for her...then what makes her think she won't do it to him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if my b/f broke up wit me 4 my cuz or bf i would be mad at him but not at my friend/cuz!!! nvr take it out on ur friends!! u don't wanna ruin the relationship u have wit ur friends cuz if u do u will regret it!!! i hope i helped!!

• 1 decade ago

i'd move on with my life and find me another fish in the sea

• 1 decade ago

this is depressing but you have to let it go you have to tell you ex how you feel and for them to brake up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.