Has anyone ever...?

had some one walk in on them while making out or having sex? Tell me about it..

OK.. here's my story..

So I was over my girlfriend's house last night.. and we were in her room. After talking a little, we started kissing.. and like 5 minutes later my little sister walks in. We stopped almost immediately but my sister saw already.. yea it kinda sucked.. my sister told my mom and then there was a lecture.. a LONG lecture.. gotta be more careful next time.. =/

lol.. funny that the dogs would react.. by the way thanks for the thumbs up whoever it was

if you put the lock on.. what do you imagine everyone would think? we weren't the only ones home..

Favorite Answer

haha well i share your story! yeah that was embarrassing, at first i didn't even think she saw us :[ lol, but it's kind of funny now that i think about it.

I LOVE YOU BABY <3

*muah*

Source(s): i was there :]

lol Yep! I thought both of my kids were out for the night, and my boyfriend came over and we were having "fun" on the couch in the living room and we forgot to lock the front door! My 16 yr old and his best friend came in all of a sudden and we just sorta froze, staring and I finally said "CANT YOU KNOCK??" LOL it was very embarassing.

We got caught a couple times by son when he was little and he told us he waited till the water bed stopped making noise until he called for one of us !

He is 17 now !

Yes

Just the dog. As far as I could tell, he found the experience quite disgusting.

My mom caught me and my ex making out... My sister's best friend walked in on me and my most recent ex... and I think that's about it.

The guy's son. That was a long time ago.

other than the family dog..no one so no story to tell

i see you havent discoverd the lock on the door yet.

that is an embarassing story lol that is funny and no i have never