Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Sweet love, apathy! My heart?

i really feel like life is worthless. nothing excites me, my future is dark, foggy, black. any advice mfers?

Favorite Answer

stick your finger in a light socket

• Amelia

So, do something crazy!! Go by a silly hat and wear it while you go somewhere for dinner. Treat yourself to something you've been wanting for a long time. Think of some off the wall, but harmless things you can do to perk your spirit. I went through a crisis of sorts in early 06 and I did things like that and it helped a lot. It kept me going until I got life straightened out. I just did goofy things. I bought myself a set of fairy wings for fun. I bought myself a tiarra and wore it everywhere. I decided that I was going to treat myself like a princess. So, I wore my tiarra. I bought all new furniture. I didn't care about money because I wasn't concerned about the future. I was like you and felt everything was worthless...so who cared about money? I went out and bought a dog. Not just any dog but a full bred Westie. He cost me a pretty penny. But I was being impulsive. Seriously, it sounds nuts but being impulsive and somewhat crazy really helped me get back on track.

Do something good for yourself and others...you will be suprised at how it changes your outlook on life...

Did your girl/f just dump you? (again)