what does tuna (like in a can) taste like?

i'm a really, really picky eater, so even though i'm in my 20s there are still a lot of foods i've never tried (and am, frankly, scared to try). i was thinking about trying tuna because i need a protein supplement, and thought that would be a good option. i just want to be prepared for what it will taste like. thanks.

Favorite Answer

Tuna. Salty. get the one in spring water, that is the best.

Like chicken that has been swimming in the ocean for a few hours.

Fresh tuna is much better. Find a seafood store and get some fresh tuna and cook it on the BBQ. Best fish you'll ever have other than shark.

Try Albacore and not any of the chunk varieties. Albacore in water (not oil) is really good! Mix it with some Miracle Whip or mayonnaise of your choice. Maybe add some chopped up veggies, if you like, and make a sandwich on your favorite bread. Good and healthy, too!!

for me?

i dont like to eat tuna...

but my brothe like it much.....

i think ur body size is small,right?

i am also a picky eater....haha...

i am small too....

so eat more food without pick here and there....

Source(s): ~own opinion~

it tastes like fish tuna has a good tase it is mild like the phrase chicken of the sea

Tastes like fish. Add a little mayo and make it into a sandwich. Some people add a little mustard as well.

It's not to fishy, if you've had chicken salad its alot like that. I suggest getting solid white albacore in water, the other kinds are like cat food.

You shouldn't be afraid to try anything.I like tuna with maricalwhip and pickles.It's relay great.

It is really good. I like too make it and put it on sandwhiches. I put salad cubes, mayonaise, and eggs in mines.

it takes like tuna...i dont know how to describe it. i know its good on sandwiches!