worried but i dunno...?

ok about a week or 2 ago be and my bf didnt really have sex but almost and i dunno if he had pre-*** or something but he never went in and only touched me and all that.plus also once he kinda got wet in his pants with my underwear off. is it possible for me being pregnant? i mean my period hasnt started yet and it was supposed to be due tuesday and its friday..am i or is it one of those times where my period is coming late??plz answer im scared. oh and yes i am a virgin but is it possible for the guy to even ejaculate outside but touching the skin but not even going inside??

Favorite Answer

There is a very slight chance you are pregnant, but it's very slight.

It is possible for the guy to ejaculate outside, but I doubt if you are pregnant. The chances are minuscule of the sperm entering the vagina and fertilizing the egg. You are probably late because you are worried about being pregnant.

VERY VERY unlikely. Actually virtually impossible. Of course the man can ejaculate - he is obviously very aroused. There is also an amount of pre ejaculation fluid which enables the penis to slip more comfortably into the vagina. This fluid contains sperm which can impregnate you, which is why the rhythm method does not protect you from pregnancy. Play it safe and use a condom.

I wouldn't worry but if you have a missed period then take a home pregnancy test. Don't worry I don't think you are pregnant. and get on birth control so that you don't worry about things like this anymore. Good luck!

Take a home pregnancy test and see if you are instead of stressing out and asking yourself all these "what-ifs". If you can't afford an expensive one, they sell them at dollar tree.

Extremely unlikely. Sperm die when they hit air. For the future though, always use protection or have it on hand.. better safe than sorry.

Yes - I am afraid so - but don't panic yet - wait your period could be late - but you need to be careful!@~

your not pregnant!! im almost positive!!

the sperm would have to be pretty close to goin inside to travel up!! so i doubt it !!! but be careful!!! if your not ready to have a baby!!

it is really hard to get pregnant, even if youru trying. so most likely you are not pregnant.

I doubt it. If you want to make sure go to the dr.