Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How do I fix the toolbar on my computer?

My baby was slapping the keyboard and made my toolbar disapear. It comes back when I move the mouse to the top of the page. How do I bring it back perminantely? Thanks

The one at the top of the page where you type in web address, and where your favorites and refresh button are etc.

Favorite Answer

If you're talking about the taskbar (start menu thingy), then you right click on the taskbar when it appears and go to "properties", then uncheck the "auto-hide" option. Click OK and you're done!

On the other hand, if you're not talking about the taskbar, then you need to be more specific about what "toolbar" you're talking about...

wonderful click it and ascertain that "lock the taskbar" isn't clicked. then purely click and drag it right down to the backside of the reveal. it will style of 'stick' to the climate once you progression it yet purely keep dragging it right down to the backside. then wonderful click it lower back and decide 'lock the taskbar' so as that it doesnt flow lower back. :)

click where it is supposed to be