whats in right now for eye makeup??

i love my black eyeliner cant give it up, what do u think

Favorite Answer

bright colors are huge! just remember to blend on the eyeshadow and lips are neutral.....eyeliner all the way babe!!

If you like eyeliner like I do, you should try the Bare Minerals eyeliner shadow or just get a verrrrry skinny brush and make a thin line with your favorite (dark) eyeshadow. You get the look of eyeliner, but it's much more sutle for daytime rather than a harsh pencil. I also wear several shimmery neutral colored eyeshadows and blend them, then I put some translucent highlighting eyeshadow up on my browbone.

Eyeliner will never go out of style, but you can definitely help give your eyeliner a fashionable boost by matching it with a dark eyeshadow. This gives the eye a "smoky" look that is popular among today's fashion world.

Wear everything to enhance features, but look natural. Keep your black eyeliner, but apply it thin on the outer 1/3 of your top eye lid. Use creme to powder shadows. They give a natural glow and don't appear like you are wearing a lot. Plus, you can put it on in a second and it looks great. You have to try Eden. It's all I use and they have perfect stuff at the best prices. Eden is a hidden treasure- it makes you look beautiful and natural. www. FaceOfEden.com

For the most part super natural look is in, but the smokey eye look is still high on the scale, but does not necessarily go well for a daytime look.

During the day you could use a simple one shade across the lid add your liner then use the other two colors that would compliment the base shade to give you the smokey eye look for evening.

Source(s): www.youravon.com/sweaver

I love black eyeliner to! Dont give it up girl. Who cares whats in do you.

well i would prob. say that natural is the thing now, but if u still like wearing black liner and such, make sure that u do it in a way that isnt too dramatic. keep your makeup simple and clean. nothing sloppy or extremly dark. having racoon eye makeup is definatly a fashion NO. so if you are going for the look of a smokey eye, dont over do it, and use it for a night out. nothing too dramatic for the afternoons.

Source(s): im a makeup artist

I like to put eyeliner only on the top, but not too much. Simple is totally in!

the natural look is in right now, but i LOVE colours.

so my advice?

keep your eyeliner, and buy some bright eyeshadows.

(sugar cosmetics/pop beauty)

bright doesnt have to be tacky, and colour is so much fun!

Same here girl....I luv black eyeliner...but dont worry about it, its in 4sure....especially if you do the smokey eye......eyeliner and mascara is the way to go.