So all you figure skaters out there, what level are you?

And what level do you compete at, if you compete?

Just wondering what level everyone is in USFSA (basic skills/learn to skate or pre-preliminary, preliminary, prejuvenile, juvenile, imtermediate, novice, junior, senior)in Singles(moves and freeskate), Pairs, or Ice Dance or ISI or something else like if you

live in a different country and skate.

I'm in USFSA level juvenile moves and juvenile freeskate so I compete in Open Juvenile

And to answer N's question, axel is pre-preliminary in the United States, but once you get your double salchow, you would be competing in Preliminary in the United States, where you can do two different doubles in your program

• hunter
    Favorite Answer

Dont know ,but if I am careful of what I say when skating with the women they may not level me (as in flatten).lol

i appreciate those :) a million. What element are you? i'm a Pre-newbie singles skater, which i wager contained in the U. S. is like Intermediate. I easily have inspite of the indisputable fact that complete all my Gold dances and Gold skills. 2. How previous are you? I grew to change into 16 in June. 3. what's the hardest bounce you may land sparkling? Double axel. 4. what's your fashionable spin? A common, common layback truthfully. It makes me experience extremely classy and glossy. 5. How lengthy have you ever been skating? i began the study a thanks to skate application Canskate at 3, so 13 years. 6. How a lot do you skate? in all likelihood about 10 hours per week today, averaging 2 hours an afternoon for 5 days of the week.

Im in pre-preliminary and I've been skating for 2 years. Im almost in pre-juvenile.

Freestyle 7 in ISI and Intermediate in USFSA.

i've been icesk8ing for basically 1 year and i skipped many basic levels and i'm in freeskate 6. i just learned my whole lux (or lutz, not sure) and i already learned my camel, sit, and scratch spin. i'm very close to doing my axel WALKTHROUGH. i'm gonna compete in pre-preliminary in march i think.

In USFSA im junior moves in the freakin field, why did they name it that? anyway and in novice freeskate, but im not going to be god enough to get to seinor, but I still love to skate

Novice

I'm working on my bronze-level dances. I've passed the...I think it was the Cha Cha, but I've put it out of my memory. Not my favourite of dances. Now I'm working on the Willow Waltz and the Fiesta Tango. Ole!

I am in Gamma, the 5th leval in Hawaii. Basicly juvenile. Here in Hawaii's rink you can compete in any level.

preliminary moves and pre-preliminary freestyle i compete at pre-preliminary with axel