Aristotle W asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do you think would win in a match between Bill Goldberg and The Undertaker ?

Favorite Answer

Undertaker would kill him in a real match.

No contest The Undertaker buries Goldberg.

• ?

Well! Well! Well! If U have seen his previous matches, He always win except those some matches in which somebody did cheating or interruption. U said Goldberg vs Undertaker. In the real match Goldberg will win and in WWE script, The tie match. If U do not believe what I M saying, Contact WWE for match arrangement or do it by your self. THATS ALL FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): TAKER ! U will RIP (Rest In Punishment)

Undertaker all the way, then again, I have no idea who Bill Goldberg is.

Source(s): my thoughts

Whoever is booked to win the match by the bookers would win the match. Considering the egos of the people involved, it would probably be a time limit draw or some other ending with no conclusive winner.

Would put my money on the Undertaker any day of the week.Thats why Goldberg is scared to fight anymore afraid of getting his *** kicked

I say the Undertaker would beat him to a pulp

• The Undertaker!! Wait, neither. HBK!!

Undertaker no doubt about it

undertaker of course