How long will AA batteries last in AM/FM Cassette Player?

I'm a waver waving at people as they drive by I guess you would say kinda like a telemarketer except one on the street anyway I have a digital AM/FM Cassette player and I was wondering how long you think AA batteries would last in it if I have to play it almost at full blast to keep from hearing the cars as they drive by me? O yeah I use it for almost 3 hours and 45 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes each day that I there. I'm only estimating 2 - 4 days tops? If you think it will last longer or shorter let me know.

The player I'm using is a AIWA TX456 Cassette Digital AM/FM player. This thing has alot of bells and whistle on it and I only got it for $5 at a flea market. Anyway I'm using right now some left over duracell and my dad bought me a pack of 20 Enegizers for Christmas. Anyway this AIWA is kinda out dated even though is has some awsome features on it. O I'm only using the AM/FM radio NOT the tape player. To conserve batteries.

Favorite Answer

It depends on the AA battery and the electronic equipment. If you use a common AA battery like EverReady or Duracell, then it should last about 5 to 20 hours depending on the electronic equipment. It's easy to test... just put fresh batteries in and keep track of time. If you need longer play time, then invest in some re-chargeable AA batteries and a charger. They are very reasonably priced and come in a variety of capacities (2000mAh to 2900mAh). These will outlast common batteries by as much as 10 times. Do a Google search for "rechargeable AA batteries".

I'm curious too

Until they run out of juice

thanks to each and every one of you guys for the replies!