Women...What is the best Ice Breaker (or pickup line) that you've responded positively to or liked?

Im assuming women don't like the cheesy ones?

Favorite Answer

You are right...cheesy pickup lines make me roll my eyes and walk away.

I like to be offered a drink, or if you aren't in a bar or restaurant, just smile and say hello to the woman. This works particularly well if you have a great smile...and if she smiles back, compliment something about her.

Even easier, use the objects around you to start a conversation. For example, if you are in Blockbuster, say, "I liked that movie, it was hilarious." or something...better...

If you are in a diner, ask for the ketchup. Then follow that with "This place makes the best (insert whatever she is eating)."

good luck...

OK the whole point behind a "pickup" line is to break the ice. If you go up to a girl and say a cheesy line then finish it off with hey, my name is _______ , I just wanted to talk to you, so hey! Then you'll def. get a response!

I'm totally a sucker for the cheesy lines, how do you think my boyfriend got me?

I HATE pickups lines!! unless they're really cute!! but most of the time u'll just get a slap in the face!! good luck 2 u!!!

I love the cheesy ones actually! I think it's cute. If you want to make a BOLD statement, then you could sqeeze her butt and be like "Oh, sorry, i thought i was squeezing mine!" But that might send out the wrong message.

Say something nice, like "You look firmiliar...wern't you in my dreams last night?"

Just having the confidence to say hello! That is a great beginning. God bless****

Here's one NOT to use... i used to say this to my g/f to piss her off..

Lets get married tommorrow and honeymoon tonight.

That'd send her through the roof, I think thats why I always said it.

i think all pick-up lines are CHEESY....good luck with that

are you a parking ticket? because you have FINE written all over you!!

i bet it hurt???? when you fell out of the sky cause you have to be an angel

do you like avacado?