Women...What is the best Ice Breaker (or pickup line) that you've responded positively to or liked?

Im assuming women don't like the cheesy ones?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are right...cheesy pickup lines make me roll my eyes and walk away.

I like to be offered a drink, or if you aren't in a bar or restaurant, just smile and say hello to the woman. This works particularly well if you have a great smile...and if she smiles back, compliment something about her.

Even easier, use the objects around you to start a conversation. For example, if you are in Blockbuster, say, "I liked that movie, it was hilarious." or something...better...

If you are in a diner, ask for the ketchup. Then follow that with "This place makes the best (insert whatever she is eating)."

good luck...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

OK the whole point behind a "pickup" line is to break the ice. If you go up to a girl and say a cheesy line then finish it off with hey, my name is _______ , I just wanted to talk to you, so hey! Then you'll def. get a response!

I'm totally a sucker for the cheesy lines, how do you think my boyfriend got me?

• 1 decade ago

I HATE pickups lines!! unless they're really cute!! but most of the time u'll just get a slap in the face!! good luck 2 u!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love the cheesy ones actually! I think it's cute. If you want to make a BOLD statement, then you could sqeeze her butt and be like "Oh, sorry, i thought i was squeezing mine!" But that might send out the wrong message.

Say something nice, like "You look firmiliar...wern't you in my dreams last night?"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just having the confidence to say hello! That is a great beginning. God bless****

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here's one NOT to use... i used to say this to my g/f to piss her off..

Lets get married tommorrow and honeymoon tonight.

That'd send her through the roof, I think thats why I always said it.

• 1 decade ago

i think all pick-up lines are CHEESY....good luck with that

• 1 decade ago

are you a parking ticket? because you have FINE written all over you!!

• 1 decade ago

i bet it hurt???? when you fell out of the sky cause you have to be an angel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you like avacado?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.