crayul asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

How can you cure train sickness or car sickness without medication?

I am not looking for a way to prevent it or fight against it. I am looking for a way to tottaly cure it without medication. I tried almost everything and it didn't work. Please answer.

Favorite Answer

i would try sleeping while in the car/train (as long as you're not the one driving!). also, dont read (watch the scenery go by if you cant sleep).

I used to get car sick JUST like that, all the time. Whenever I did, I cracked open a window and looked straight ahead. Fresh air helped. But, now I don't get carsick because I can drive now. Believe me, once you are the driver your car sickness doesn't bother you again! P.S. I suggest not reading or playing games in the car... boring, I know, but that's what always made me the most sick.

Sometimes eating a few saltine crackers with sipping some 7-up helps. Try not to eat a lot before the trip. Frequent small meals and follow some of the other good ideas here as well. Good luck!

That's because ther is no mind over matter when it comes to motion sickness, it is caused by the middle ear and the motion. some people are more prone to have it than others. Just take some dramamine and forge it. Enjoy the trip. Maybe start with half the dose and see if that works, take before the trip to prevent it and then take the other dose if you start feeling yucky.

Try eating some Ginger.

dont close your eyes and go with the motion. if you go left let your body move with it.

• bettys

IT IS A SICKNESS THAT ONLY TIME WILL HELP YOU GET BETTER. IT AWFUL I'VE HAD IT SEVERAL TIMES.

try seabands