Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Should i get uggs??

and if so.......wuddu think is the best

are they gonna go out of style??......i live in sf bay area and ppl are still getting em but idk

i wuz thinkin short classic sand or chesnut?? wuddu think??

Favorite Answer

Emily H, I guess I'm sooooo lame because I wear my ugg boots all the time, but I don't really care if you think I am sooooooo lame or not because they are cute, comfy, warm no matter when or what you wear with them and I'll continue to be sooooooooo lame and wear them all the time.

Oh and Nicky, if they aren't in style anymore than why do I keep seeing them every where I look, just the other day at the mall I think I saw at least 50 people wearing them, including a grandma!

With that said, I think a classic sand is great, they have been in style for a couple of years now, I got mine which are classic sand about 3 years ago, I don't think they will ever go out of style.

Lets be honest, they are going to come back.. Like year after year after year. What can I say they are so Freaking comfortable and cozy. I just go a new pair Tall Dark chestnut color with fur on the seams.. Oh so cute but kind of an jaw dropper when the price came to $270 but they are so worth it during those foggy bay area days.... Oh yeah don't get the foam soles get the rubber ones they last longer ( in case you drag your feet) and the foam soles break down and get uncomfortable.

Source(s): My own experience, I own about 4 pairs
  • mandie

I thinks uggs are kinda going out of style. I live in Atlanta, and I haven't seen anybody wear them in a while. You should try some of those new boots like with the criss cross buckles on the leg, or some wedge boots, those are way cute.

Uggs are going out of style.... what about high heeled flats instead? Get boots with heels. :-) People who wear Uggs too much are a bit lame... Find your style, very few people look very good with Uggs, but you might. Ask a few fashion-forward friends if you look alright in them, but don't wear them too much.

Well, if you're willing to spend the money for Uggs, then get them. However, there are a lot of other cute boots out there that are a lot cheaper. Perhaps you should look around and see what other types of boots are out there.

Source(s): www.zappos.com

Yes. Sand, classic.

yess they are so comfy! it depends on where you live, uggs are still very popular where i live. i just got the tall chocolate ones! lovee them!

if you are choosing between the sand and chestnut ones i would go with the chestnut because sand get dirty veryyy easily! also, if you do get uggs, dont forget to waterproof them before you wear them!

Only if you wear them occasionally. People who wear uggs to much are so lame.

Like say your going on a plane to somewhere. Wear them in the airport. That way your comfy and cute.

YES!!!!!! yes you should because they are really comfortable and keep your feet warm but are also really really cute! you should get the sand classic the medium size one because the short look kinda weird and the tall i like but i like the classic better and get the sand color!!! they are way worth it!!

Source(s): ME!

I have them but thats only cuz they're comfy and don't get sand in them when I go off-roading in the desert.In fact,all the girls have them over there.