Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Cardio, lose weight in a daY?? FREE STUFF!?!!!?

OK, first of all there is no free stuff. I was wonderin if i go to the gym and do cardio for 1-3 hours will i lose weight that day? Like if i burn 1500 calories in 1 day will i see anythin? Or is it unhealthy to lose more then 1000 caloiries exercsin

Favorite Answer

Realistically, you won't be able to do more than 40 minutes - 1 hour of cardio at the gym; your body's energy will be depleted quickly and you'll lose steam pretty fast. Secondly, you don't need anything as drastic as what you mentioned. If you eat healthier (I recommend getting The Abs Diet book from the library; you eat more, lose weight, and it doesn't feel like a diet!) and work out (30 mins cardio, toning exercises) 5x a day, you should drop weight.

I went from 227 lbs. to 121 lbs. in a year and a half doing this. :>) Good luck!!

If you have ever done more than an hour of exercise you will not see too much - that isn't water loss. And if you have never done more than an hour, you might last 1 day doing that then you would have to take a week off to recover - so don't waste your time, eat less and gradually train a little more every week

Source(s): I train for 3 hours almost everyday of my life, for the last six years
  • Ida

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

You need to burn 3500 calories to lose a pound of fat.... good luck.

If you really want to lose weight, you'll learn that restricting your intake of calories is far easier and more effective than primping in a gym.

Source(s): The oldest and finest educational facility on the planet, The School of Hard Knocks. (BTDT)

stand while waiting for a train

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

• Lacie

alternate between cat pose cow pose and downward dog 13 times holding each for 30 seconds

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

spice things up with 35 minutes of foreplay and 45 minutes of sex in different positions

pass on pop youll be amazed by how much weight you drop by simply switching to water