joey h asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

If you were in a joking mood, what could you have said or done to make me blush in this situation?

It wasn't funny at the time, but I guess now 2 years later I can find a little humor in this.

My family used to have a house by the countryside...one day I accidentally stepped on fire ants, and they started crawling through all my clothes. I had to strip EVERYTHING off, and run about a mile back to my house!

Thankfully nobody was there to see this (i am very SHY), but it was in BROAD DAYLIGHT and there was a road right behind me that nobody ever used.

If you had been driving down that road that afternoon and saw me running back to my house...in the alltogether...and knew i was okay, what would you say or do to make me BLUSH the most?

• Favorite Answer

i'd look at you with a straight face and tell you that there was toilet paper mushrooms growing out of your bum crack.

Were u the one who had the myspace titled " who needs clothes anyway?"

Can I get fries with that shake? Or perhaps.... Hey, nice tan line.

• gone

How about, go away

Not you again!!!