Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Weird Dreams of mine? What does this mean?????

I had a dream that my dad was cleaning the pool. Then all of a sudden a big wasp about the size of a 3 year old came over there to sting my dad. He killed it. Then the wasp colony got mad and came to our house and tryed to break in. They failed. They looked like "man-wasps. They were as big as a full grown man and they had a butt as a wasp with a two foot long stinger. The upper half of the body had red skin and glowing yellow and green eyes adn had long black scragly hair. They looked really mean and scary. What does that mean?

Favorite Answer

I'm not really sure if dreams have hidden meaning, but it sure seems like some of my dreams have a pretty transparent meaning. I think there probably is an element of randomness, but perhaps your brain still seeks out patterns and puts together random pieces in an attempt to make meaning. Reading your description, I wonder if you had a childhood run-in with wasps that taps into a deep, primal fear. I think this dream might reference early childhood because your father is playing the role of protector -- the hero role that we assign to them when we don't know how ugly the world can get, and just how unprotected we all are. I can't tell how old you are, but perhaps you're at a stage in your life when you're starting to realize that your dad won't be around forever, or have you seen him losing some kind of battle recently? Even if it has nothing to do with him, it surely is tied to some form of anxiety...

Source(s): I have nightmares more often than dreams...

Cats frequently are a logo of Femininity/Being female in targets. Are you having difficulty with yet another lady? Are you being advantageous on your pal or mom, yet are being "bullied" or pushed away? targets require authentic thinking approximately, and maximum interpretations are basically a guidline. extremely think of regarding the kind you're having difficulty with the cat, and how the cat symbolizes women. do not basically bypass "hm nope would not sound like it oh nicely" extremely think of annoying approximately it, what else would desire to it mean? Did it ensue a whilst in the past, or shop your eyes open for the destiny! perhaps this could ensue in some days or months. Please be at liberty to digital mail me in case you have something you want interpreted, I even have many many books in this subject rely.

Dreams don't mean anything. It is just the brains way of sorting through all the junk we have in our heads. Everybody has weird dreams.

I study this, u r running from something (in real life not in the dream) and you are scared that you or someone else are going to get hurt from it mabey its ur dad thats gonna get hurt?

"To see a wasp in you dream, signifies angry thoughts and feelings".

"To dream that you kill a wasp, signifies your fearlessness to ward off your enemies and maintain your ethics and rights".

Dreammoods.com

It means you should not swim in the pool there is some infection there.

I think you're eating too much pizza before bed.

That your house is safe and your dad is a protector figure.

Or, it could fortell an impending attack by.....

THE KILLER BEES...

this might be helpful

http://spirita.blogspot.com/