If you were in a joking mood, what could you have said or done to make me blush in this situation?

It wasn't funny at the time, but I guess now 2 years later I can find a little humor in this.

My family used to have a house by the countryside...one day I accidentally stepped on fire ants, and they started crawling through all my clothes. I had to strip EVERYTHING off, and run about a mile back to my house!

Thankfully nobody was there to see this (i am very SHY), but it was in BROAD DAYLIGHT and there was a road right behind me that nobody ever used.

If you had been driving down that road that afternoon and saw me running back to my house...in the alltogether...and knew i was okay, what would you say or do to make me BLUSH the most?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy answer. I would've honked my horn so you knew I saw you. If you looked, I'd give you a thumbs up, and keep driving.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I'd drive up to you and yell out what are you running from without

cloth's on.Alarm would give way to humor in this case.If I saw

you laughing, i might say hay that look's like fun,can I join you.

• 1 decade ago

What is wrong with you? I run across this question of yours every day. I clicked on your pic and you just posted this question in six different places on here within the last few minutes.

Stop asking this question already. It's the dumbest question to be asking over and over. Are you really proud of yourself for being nude or something?

Get over it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahhh! A re-enactment of Ray Steven's "The Streak"!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You should make role in The American Pie: The Mile 2!!!!!!!!!!!! You ran !!!!

Felt good tho??

hahaha

Peacee

• 1 decade ago

I would have just stopped and asked if you were ok and if you needed a ride. You poor thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would have run your crazy a s s over, but that's just me.

• 1 decade ago

Where's the party?

• 1 decade ago

Just a little whistle;)

• 1 decade ago

Not you again!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.