If you were in a joking mood, what could you have said or done to make me blush in this situation?

It wasn't funny at the time, but I guess now 2 years later I can find a little humor in this.

My family used to have a house by the countryside...one day I accidentally stepped on fire ants, and they started crawling through all my clothes. I had to strip EVERYTHING off, and run about a mile back to my house!

Thankfully nobody was there to see this (i am very SHY), but it was in BROAD DAYLIGHT and there was a road right behind me that nobody ever used.

If you had been driving down that road that afternoon and saw me running back to my house...in the alltogether...and knew i was okay, what would you say or do to make me BLUSH the most?

Favorite Answer

Easy answer. I would've honked my horn so you knew I saw you. If you looked, I'd give you a thumbs up, and keep driving.

I'd drive up to you and yell out what are you running from without

cloth's on.Alarm would give way to humor in this case.If I saw

you laughing, i might say hay that look's like fun,can I join you.

What is wrong with you? I run across this question of yours every day. I clicked on your pic and you just posted this question in six different places on here within the last few minutes.

Stop asking this question already. It's the dumbest question to be asking over and over. Are you really proud of yourself for being nude or something?

Get over it!

Ahhh! A re-enactment of Ray Steven's "The Streak"!

You should make role in The American Pie: The Mile 2!!!!!!!!!!!! You ran !!!!

Felt good tho??

hahaha

Peacee

I would have just stopped and asked if you were ok and if you needed a ride. You poor thing.

I would have run your crazy a s s over, but that's just me.

Where's the party?

Just a little whistle;)

Not you again!!!