Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

John Lennon aske this do you agree or was he just all wrong?

that woman was the *** of the world and slave of slave

Favorite Answer

That was a very controversial statement at the time and still is...I take it to mean that woman is devalued and persecuted much like the slaves were and in some places still looked at as property rather than people...I know that he meant to shake people up and to make a radical statement which he did...it is probably one of the most misunderstood statements in modern history.

• ?

Worship is taking it somewhat too far dont you think of ? I dont understand what church you went to,yet I hate to burst your bubble John Lennon grow to be an extremely solid singer,yet definately no longer god cloth.

Some are but I would venture that a higher percentage of men in fact become enslaved by women, imagine how his old mucker Paul would cope if he wasn't a billionaire, then again he wouldn't have the problem!

I with John Ono on this one. Different groups have come out of their persecution and slavery, but women are still treated a second class citizens. It's all too subtle to be perceived accurately.

I do not agree with it, but I also feel Lennon is entitled to his own opinion.

• morris

I think he said a lot of things just for the shock factor.

• Jaded

tigerlily said what I wanted to and she is 100% correct. People need to think instead of just hear to understand.

I think Lennon was wrong about almost everything he said. Stupid communist.

I must be having a 'stupid' night because I don't know what your saying.

I need a foot rub..