If l would give you 500 dollars how would u use it why? Be real please?

• behr28
    Favorite Answer

Hmmmm...I would have to use it to keep up with bills. And would also take my roommate out to a nice dinner to thank him for all the help he has given me as I recover from my heart surgery.

I'd find one of those cheap motels that will let you rent by the week, and I'd rent out a room for a week. Then I'd go to the homeless shelter, and ask if they have someone who could use a break, maybe someone with a kid like in the Pursuit of Happiness movie. It would have to be someone sane who was just down on their luck. Then I'd let them have the motel room for a week or two, whatever that amount of money buys, and I'd buy them some groceries too and give them some cash for transportation money.

• I would apply it toward the balance I currently have for tution for school. I have two classes left and a balance of 4400.00 to pay before January 12, 2007.

• Pay off Christmas debt. Although 12 mons no interest, it's a guaranteed 12 % return.

• I'd use it to to do more Internet marketing. I'd use toward getting a better search engine rating. Search Engine Optimization is key to increasing your website traffic.

• Dew

pay a Hospital Bill with it,would love to splurge and just have fun with it,But bills come 1st

Source(s): mom of 3

Car repairs!

i would pay the balance off at the christain school my daughter goes to.

buy some new boots (for football) and gas money. i might buy my girlfriend something, maybe a teddy bear?

I would make $5,000.00 USD for you.