Is it true that there are people that actually watches and believe in Fox News?

Favorite Answer

Dan Rather told me that Fox News tells the truth.

There called sheeple not people who watch Fox, this is a nation of sheep after all.do you actually expect more from the American sheeple.I don't. I am surprised that a few realize the truth about some things.people mostly actually believe the propaganda the feds spew out in this fine country that I love.

Fox news is the best spoof of a serious news program I've ever seen. I hope they win an emmy for best comedy.

When Fox started it was with the slogan, "We report, you decide."

My opinion is that Fox has shifted far from their initial intent. And yes, many people believe that Fox reports only facts.

Sadly, I know quite a few. Some of whom even believe that all the other news is run by the 'Liberals' and Fox is the only unbiased reporting.

I've come to terms with this phenomenon. It's driven by the fact that people believe what they want to believe, not what reason tells them they should.

All news channels are biased one way or another. At least Fox has the balls to practically advertise their evangelical ultra-right-wing Zionist slant most of the time, but they're still obviously Rove's propaganda bullhorn. They're good for a laugh every now and then, too.

Well it comes on after the Springer show. And Ya know sometimes ya can't find the remote.

Go big Red Go

HI THERE HAVE I MISS SOMETHING WITH FOX NEWS I WATCH IT AT TIMES PLEASE LET ME IN TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH FOX NEWS I THINK I'VE BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH .

Somehow they call that right wing clap trap news.