Is it true that there are people that actually watches and believe in Fox News?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Dan Rather told me that Fox News tells the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There called sheeple not people who watch Fox, this is a nation of sheep after all.do you actually expect more from the American sheeple.I don't. I am surprised that a few realize the truth about some things.people mostly actually believe the propaganda the feds spew out in this fine country that I love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fox news is the best spoof of a serious news program I've ever seen. I hope they win an emmy for best comedy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When Fox started it was with the slogan, "We report, you decide."

My opinion is that Fox has shifted far from their initial intent. And yes, many people believe that Fox reports only facts.

• 1 decade ago

Sadly, I know quite a few. Some of whom even believe that all the other news is run by the 'Liberals' and Fox is the only unbiased reporting.

I've come to terms with this phenomenon. It's driven by the fact that people believe what they want to believe, not what reason tells them they should.

• 1 decade ago

All news channels are biased one way or another. At least Fox has the balls to practically advertise their evangelical ultra-right-wing Zionist slant most of the time, but they're still obviously Rove's propaganda bullhorn. They're good for a laugh every now and then, too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it comes on after the Springer show. And Ya know sometimes ya can't find the remote.

Go big Red Go

• 1 decade ago

HI THERE HAVE I MISS SOMETHING WITH FOX NEWS I WATCH IT AT TIMES PLEASE LET ME IN TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH FOX NEWS I THINK I'VE BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH .

• 1 decade ago

Somehow they call that right wing clap trap news.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.