Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How do I put my songs from Limewire in iTunes?

The songs are downloaded.. but now I need to get them in iTunes I knew a quicker way was but now I forgot it. Anyone know how to get them in iTunes?

I did the Add folder thing but I couldn't find Limewire...

STILL NOT WORKING.. IT WON'T LET ME DRAG THE MUSIC TO MY iTUNES FOLDER!

• Joy M
    Favorite Answer

In iTunes, go to Files | Add Folder to Library. Choose the folder in which your Limewire downloads are located and click Add. iTunes will then convert (if necessary) and add the songs to your library.

Go to you LimeWire library. Then click "Explore" then you will see a folder with all your music. Select all of your songs and drag them into an iTunes playlist.

Open itunes. Click and drag the song from the bottom of limewire to itunes. I hope that helps.

After you do the add folder thing...look for where you put the save files from limewire at...you should have done this when you setup limewire...it should be in your My Documents folder...or where ever you set it...

Go to file under itunes add folder to itunes and look for you SHARED folder it should be in your HARDRIVE in DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS then go into you user name on your computer and it should be in there!

What i do is impoet them in to music match and burn a cd and then put import the cd to itunes but i think there is an easier way.

change format to mp3 in media player or usthe program called autiomixcraft its free and you can also look for a converter to convert tha audio to mp3 or itune state wave or mp3

Source(s): mediaplayer or aucustica mix craft players will convert the format easily

try to see if you can import them from within the itunes program

lime ire has an auto add to iTunes function its in the settings.