Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How do I put my songs from Limewire in iTunes?

The songs are downloaded.. but now I need to get them in iTunes I knew a quicker way was but now I forgot it. Anyone know how to get them in iTunes?

Update:

I did the Add folder thing but I couldn't find Limewire...

Update 2:

STILL NOT WORKING.. IT WON'T LET ME DRAG THE MUSIC TO MY iTUNES FOLDER!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Joy M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In iTunes, go to Files | Add Folder to Library. Choose the folder in which your Limewire downloads are located and click Add. iTunes will then convert (if necessary) and add the songs to your library.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Go to you LimeWire library. Then click "Explore" then you will see a folder with all your music. Select all of your songs and drag them into an iTunes playlist.

• 1 decade ago

Open itunes. Click and drag the song from the bottom of limewire to itunes. I hope that helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After you do the add folder thing...look for where you put the save files from limewire at...you should have done this when you setup limewire...it should be in your My Documents folder...or where ever you set it...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to file under itunes add folder to itunes and look for you SHARED folder it should be in your HARDRIVE in DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS then go into you user name on your computer and it should be in there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What i do is impoet them in to music match and burn a cd and then put import the cd to itunes but i think there is an easier way.

• 1 decade ago

change format to mp3 in media player or usthe program called autiomixcraft its free and you can also look for a converter to convert tha audio to mp3 or itune state wave or mp3

Source(s): mediaplayer or aucustica mix craft players will convert the format easily
  • 1 decade ago

try to see if you can import them from within the itunes program

• 1 decade ago

lime ire has an auto add to iTunes function its in the settings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.