If you were in a joking mood, what could you have said or done to make me blush in this situation?

It wasn't funny at the time, but I guess now 2 years later I can find a little humor in this.

My family used to have a house by the countryside...one day I accidentally stepped on fire ants, and they started crawling through all my clothes. I had to strip EVERYTHING off, and run about a mile back to my house!

Thankfully nobody was there to see this (i am very SHY), but it was in BROAD DAYLIGHT and there was a road right behind me that nobody ever used.

If you had been driving down that road that afternoon and saw me running back to my house...in the alltogether...and knew i was okay, what would you say or do to make me BLUSH the most?

Favorite Answer

Experimenting with your exhibitionist side, hmmmm?

You can sure run like wild fire, its a good job too because i wouldn't want to see those nice buns burnt.

I would say "i think a fire ant bit you on your chramm"

still asking this same question?

come here often?

Not you again!!!