Paige J asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What color should i dye my hair?

Im light skin toned and i have hazel eyes and im skinny and i have Blonde hair right now

Favorite Answer

why dye? After this you must keep it up or you'll be two toned. Do you really want that hassle?

If it were me I wouldn't dye it @ all... I don't really trust dyes I'm afraid they'll fry my hair (so far it's worked) I think that with a light skin tone light, natural hair looks best...however if you were interested in dying it I would darken it a tad to a sandy blonde or a hazel brown.

well if i were you i would probably go to a light brown, but not to dark because then your hair would stickout to much but by dying it a lush cooper brown you could make those gorgoes eyes stick out more. if you cant deside between a couple colors go with a base color wich would be the darkest or lightest color and just use the other colos for intense highlights.

Allspice is a really great colour. I don't think it's made anymore but I'm sure there are similar ones out there. Try a rinse or semi-permanent first trust me it's worth it. There's nothing worse than ending up with a colour you hate then not being able to get rid of it!

You should really decide for yourself,but if you want my opinion,I would say you should try a solid dark brown .That way the dark brown will make your pale complexion pop.I have simalar colorings as you do and really dark hair worked for me!

Good Luck!

You could go two ways. 1-honey brown lowlights for a subtle change. 2-dye it honey brown with champagne highlights. Either one would look amazing!

You'd make a cute, mocha-brown brunette.

It's like a light brown, mixed with subtle highlights.

you should try black or maybe auburn or maybe you prefer brown either of those colors fits with skinny people also for pips with hazel eyes

have you tried to dye your hair brown with light layered streaks

Light, light, light brown!