how do i check how much disc space is left on my computer?

???

Favorite Answer

Go to mycomputer > right click on your disk > properties.

Go to My Computer then click on C drive--it will open up and show you how much disc space you are using and how much you have left. At least, mine does.

Source(s): I did it.

Right click and go to properties for any drive or folder you want to check. There will be a 3D pie chart that shows what space you have used and how much is left.

double click My Computer, right click on the c drive and any other hard drives you may have. Then click properties. It shows a pie chart of what you have left for space.

Click on "my computer", than click on the drive that you want to find out how much room is left on it. on the left side of that screen near the bottom it will give you how much space is free

1) Double Click on 'My Computer'

2) Click ONCE on Local disk Drive C.

(your total disk space will be shown on the left side and how much is being used.)

the fastest way to check is to go to my computer, then right click on your hard drive. it should bring up a pie graph telling you how mich space is left

MY COMPUTER ---> right click on the disk drive you want to look at ---> properties.

It is good to do a disk cleanup every now & then, and do a defragmentation every couple months or so.

Go to My Computer, right click on your hard drive (c:) and click properties.

Just go to Start-Mycomputer and look for your Drive...its usually (C:) and then Right click and click properties...the pie chart should tell you what you need to know...

Source(s): Experience