Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ARE there any good guys around anymore? if so, where are they?

im talking about non-cheatin, non-pervs, like to have fun, not an idiot type of guy.

WHERE ARE THEY?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Nep
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, just ******* and feminists.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

haha.. there are, girl.. but maybe only a few..

but one thing u outta remember is that the good guys u're talkin about are probably lookin for good girls too.. so if u wanna find em, u outta be a good girl urself..

if u already are, then maybe it's only a matter of time.. good guys'll notice good girls.. so they'll notice u sooner or later..

but i guess the searchin part ain't easy..especially in this degrading society..

i don't wanna sound arrogant, but i'm a good guy.. n u know, the funny thing is, girl's aren't attracted to good guys.. the bad guys always get the girls.. n all the fun.. that's why i've always been a single.. funny, eh?.. but maybe that's life.. it ain't always fair..

in the end, i guess u outta look hard around u... n the tough part to accept is the fact that maybe the good guys are those guys who're usually quiet, not-so-popular, not-so-handsome folks around u who u've usually considered uninteresting from the start...leavin u with only the cool, hip, handsome guys who u WISH to be good guys...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think I know what you mean. You don't want a guy that will loose your hope and desires after a few weeks or months or doesn't take time for you.

Many girls need to communicate with their boyfriend, do stuff together, and just hang out and talk once in a while. Talk with him when you feel like it. If you like him and he doesn't like you back, ask questions.

Just be open and patient.

Hope this helps! Thanks.

• 1 decade ago

Prison

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you have to ask that question it means that you are looking at all the wrong types of men. You probably won't find them in night clubs or bars. Maybe start looking beyond what's able to be seen with your eyes and start looking with your heart.

• 1 decade ago

Most of the good guys are going out with sluts they just wont go for the good girls sorry but keep trying either that or make the guy you like jelous.kk

Source(s): mizz_lil_ash_15
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try the supermarket. Fruit and veg section is good. Just look for a ring before you make your moves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They're around! You might be looking in all the wrong places. Im one of them guys but im taken! Dont stress on it let them find you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well all guys are pervs, but you're looking for the ones that are afraid to talk to you.

• 1 decade ago

i am right here in cali baby. i dont believe in any os those horrible things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.