my ipod is frozen and cant do anything about it?

when you open itunes it says something is wrong with my ipod.so i restore it and it says it wont let me

Favorite Answer

it depends did you ever drop it if it keeps acting up take it back or go to a store to get it fixed my ipode froze and i took it to where i got it and they fixed it so try doing that

First try the 4 Rs as listed on the troubleshooting on iTunes. If that does not work then go to the start menu right click on my computer, click on manage go to services and applications then click on services. After you do this scroll down and click on iPod service then make sure it says manual then hit stop after that unplug iPod from computer and plug it back in when the computer recognizes the iPod hit strat again and it should work if not then I don't know what else to do but search the iPod troubleshooting website. Also try to run diagnostics on your iPod while its plugged in by going to help on the iTunes menu and then clicking on Run Diagnostics you should probably do this before everything i told you before ..sry it just came to me...i hope i helped!

Source(s): previous experience

Why dont you try restoring your ipod. By going to update, and then restore. I reccomend you to back up all of your songs first though.

make them take it back and give u a new one at ther store or once i did this thing that i formated the ipod from the windows explorer and then i used the updater

Mine did that too. i just let the battery run down, then plugged it into the computer. it restored itself when it wouldnt before.

Source(s): I have an iPod that did the same

Have you tried taking the battery out and putting it back in again?

haha, sorry, but that's what you get for buying an ipod, those things are crap.

good luck ;)