Why do you dislike people who immigrate ..........?

Into our country and smuggle drugs, commit murder and other serious crimes, because they are uneducated, greedy and lazy.

Looking for a handout or a free ride.?

Favorite Answer

I could not have answered this better myself! I would add that they do not even have the respect to learn English!

Legal or Illegal, all races, creeds, colors, religions, ethnicities, cultures and sexual orientations represent all of the above. And no one dislikes people who immigrate LEGALLY because we are all products of those who immigrated to this country legally or involuntarily - all those people 100 - 200 years ago built the country we had prior to the millions and millions of ILLEGAL aliens. Like all the above legal citizens, they, the illegals, do their share and then some of the above crimes. The difference is that if the borders were secure we could deport the criminals and have a good chance they would not get back in. The REAL criminals are the activits and elected officials and the CEO's and owners of businessses, etc.

Not all the immigrants do that ok.

My uncle is an immigrant. he's lived in the U.S. around 25 years, he is really wealth and he has never commited crime in his life. He is a naturalized u.s. citizen now and a system engineer. Married to an american white woman.

Source(s): And believe it or not, he is from MEXICO!
  • L

I dislike anyone who does those things. I dispise ILLEGAL immigrants for those and many other reasons. I do not dislike immigrants who come here legally as long they don't do any of those crimes either.

Yeah sure.You are stating a "fact"rather than asking a question. Portraying immigrants as burdensome is wrong.The idea that undocumented workers abuse the system is a canard.The "free ride'thing is a myth.

New York has always been the city of immigrants.both legal and illegal

I DON'T dislike them.

Sounds like don Juan stole your girlfriend, Fatboy.

Well, I feel as you do but for dif. reasons. I don't like it cuz it' outside the law. Beyond that we could go for hours.

Surely, you have noted some gringos who did the same stuff? So no big deal that way. Simply put, they are here as criminals and they use our system for better or worse, as criminals. They apparently cause more damage than good. That's enough bad news for me. Send em' home.

Yes those kinds of people should have all of their belongings confiscated to pay for their deportation and to build a wall.

I dislike illegal aliens because they don't deserve to live off of Americans.. I do mean all Americans..

All of the above