What do you think?

From my picture what do you think of me? I know you dont know me, but what kind of vibe do you get from my picture? Be honest I dont care!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd guess ... you're mid-western, have traditional values but underneath there's a bit of 'bad girl' in you, have strong family ties, haven't traveled much in your life and probably dream of having the chance to explore more of the world around you. I'd say you're selective in your friends, have few that you consider true friends and don't generally trust easily until others have proven they deserve to be trusted. My guess is this is in large part due to having been hurt in past relationshsips.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Small picture on answers, but you look kind, pretty, traditional, soft-hearted, and nice. Warm vibe. A not-posed picture would probably tell me more. A picture of you doing what you like to do while you are out doing it would share more. The picture is very pretty, but formal, like a high school picture. Wonder why you ask...

• 1 decade ago

I get the feeling that you are less than about 1 inch from what I see. Yup, I squinted and put my fingers up there, yup, you fit in between them. You are an ity bity little thing aren't ya?!

• Piguy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

your picture is really too small to be fair.

i guess from it that you are an attrative young woman who photographs well.

think about attaching a large picture of yourself to your question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

your picture turns me on

i'd like to spank you and play with your ***

you would love it

do you like pickles

there my favorite.

• 1 decade ago

i get that small town girl feel like you will always be a country girl you are probably one of the pretty girls where you are from .

• 1 decade ago

Hot in simple way.

• 1 decade ago

u look kinda innocent but then if u take a closer look u'll see u dont really look innocent........u look pretty nice and maybe popular

• 1 decade ago

your very pretty, nice soft blonde hair, pretty cheeks. You got it going on!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

young and a little sassy angel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.