Ishino L asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Hair Doctor?

What do you call for the Dr. who specialize in hair or head?

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Dermatologist, but there is another word who specialize in hair. Dr.

  • 1 decade ago

    The doctor who specialises in hair is called a dermatologist.

  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago


    Source(s): Stop Losing Hairs
  • 1 decade ago

    Dermatologist - hair is an appendage of skin

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    a person who works in a salon? I dont know. Probably and dermatoligist not a salon person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.