Guys; any advice or oppinions for a woman in the dating game?

Only your advice or oppinions....

A male friend of mine said "my advice for any woman is (A) never cut your hair, and (B) never get a boob job..."

so do you all agree with him or have any other oppinions???

Thanks

I guess my friend likes girls with long hair and real boobs...lol

Favorite Answer

the big man up above gave you your body. ofcouse you need to cut your hair sometimes . and as the rest follow your heart.take care and have a great new years ..just ol joe

Theres no clear cut right or wrong but i'd say if your playing the dating game then have a bit of a laugh, be open minded & meet some real funky characters, give a lucky guy a chance ; )

age is a selection yet whilst it relatively is bothering you,you're able to desire to speak on your mom approximately this. Your mom is merely having relaxing it wont final. i comprehend that isnt desire you had to pay attention yet unfortinatly its real she is the right age to make her very own ideas on what she does and you're 18 too you're able to do what you like. in step with threat you ought to ask her how she might experience in case you started relationship a 40 365 days previous and spot what happens. If all fails kick this 19 365 days previous a** and tell him to stay away out of your mom lol

It all depends on the guy. Compliment them a lot, though. They all like that.

Another thing: I asked my boyfriend if I should cut my hair and he said he didn't care because he thought it would look good cut or not.

I wouldnt mind a girl with a boob job..yummyy

Never cut your hair? ok thats odd....boob jobs are your choice you get them ok you dont get them ok....

• no

WTF! never cut your hair. What are we meant to be rapunzel????