has anyone seen the movie Stick It?

so i love the movie but do u and what do u think about it

Favorite Answer

I've seen it. I saw it when it first came to the theaters and they had a lot of editing problems like leaving the microphones in the scenes and stuff. But when it came out on DVD my friend rented it and all that was fixed, and it seemed better then the first time I watched it. I like the movie

I love that movie too. Which I didn't expect to at first, I thought that it would be another teeny bopper movie, but I like the fact that she is tom boyish and a rebel. I also like the best guy friends because they are funny. The soundtrack was really good too!

A very typical rebel turning into good guy plot. Had some pretty funny parts like when Daniels is on the tramp.

My 12 and 15 year old daughters like it pretty well, but I didn't think it was that great.

I saw it when I was baby-sitting this girl in 4th grade and not even she liked it...I thought it was better than what I expected, but it was not good at all, in my opinion.

I saw it and was disappointed. I thought it was going to be more about gymnastics - not so Hollywood feel good etc...

the guys are hot but the ending was stupid

no