Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is Saddam more dangerous alive, or dead?

Favorite Answer

alive he is propaganda, dead he is viewed as a martyr.

Saddam is more dangerous alive because he keeps hpoe alive in the ones who follow him

Well, I guess the 1000s of people that Saddam killed, I would guess he is better off being dead.

He's more dangerous alive. Alive he remains a symbol of Iraqi tyranny and pride. Dead he'll be quickly forgotten because he killed so many people.

I think he will always have followers but he's not going to be some martyr. People still join white supremist groups in the name of Hitler and people will become terrorists in the name of their leaders too. I think his being dangerous ended when he was found in a hole in the ground.

• Sax M

I think when they execute him, he will become a uniting symbol for the Iraqi's against the US. He will become a martyr and be glorified as a symbol of resistance against US oppression. He might galvanize the Iraqi's and hence, cause more harm dead than alive.

Dead. now, the number of US Troops killings will increase dramatically, America will gain secret enemies.

I wont be surprised to see a 911 again.

the death of Saddam will bring terror upon the Iraqi people once again as well as the troops stationed there. the length of the war, so to call it, will be multiplied to an emense level with irreversible consequences.

Dead. Martyrs are ALWAYS more dangerous than they ever were alive and considering how he is alive....

dead. He wasn't very dangerous alive.

If Zombie Saddam comes around my house, I will be scared. I'm talking PEE MY PANTS scared!