Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How can I make Verizon give me Unlimited Texting?

If not im going to QUIT STUPID VERIZON!!!

Favorite Answer

tell them if they want you as a customer they better give you unlimited text

go to a Verizon store and ask them. There are certain deals out there for you to do. That's what I did, and now have unlimited in text and 500 out. You can of course have more free text messages to send to a none Verizon customer but this is what I personally prefer.

Good luck, and don't get rid of Verizon! Its the best network that is out there.

Source(s): Me....who else?

Well - you've already stated what I did in the same situation...QUIT Verizon.

Their service is great - coverage wise - but sucks in terms of features and customer service.

Good Luck to you!

as a vzw employee we are not going to offer unlimted cause with out it its more money for us try the highest txt plan for 2500 out of network and unlimted in network its like 20 a month member u are billed for sent and recived txtes pixs are included also

• Sax M

You need to start yelling and complaining to customer support. Make it seem like you're really mad and upset. Then, they might give it to you.

switch to Cingular Wireless

threaten them

try paying for it