WHat would you pack...?
if you were going on a mission trip from from June 24 to July 9 to England, Ireland, and Whales...that involved a week of mission "boot camp" in New York, and possibly building churches and definatly spending time in orphanages?
Nothing to do with me, but a friend of mine.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I would pack these items. Keep it at the essentials if you know that laundry services will be availible.
1. A sturdy pair of walking shoes
2. Three-five pairs of durable, comfortable, denim jeans or regular pants
3. One or two denim, cotton, wool, or corduroy blazer(s)
4. One waterproof, lightweight windbreaker
5. Five-Seven long-sleeved blouses or shirts, preferably warm
6. Three short-sleeved shorts
7. Nessesary undergarments
8. One-Two pairs of pajamas
7. Body wash
8. Hand Sanitizer
9. Other nessesary essentials
- 1 decade ago
Light duty boots
clothes to layer--several tshirts, jeans, shorts, long-sleeve tees
very small gifts/tokens for children in orphanages--maybe a corporation would donate something
possibly very small compact umbrella
basic toiletries to get you started--pref big size as these items usually cost more in europe
that's what I can think of off the top of my head
- HoneypaiLv 41 decade ago
An Umbrella just to be sure. A light jacket.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Nothing unusual. Changes of clothes, tooth brush.
I assume things like soap and tooth paste can be found in Brittan etc.:)
Whips and chains optional. (If your friend is like that.:))