Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

I cant put my mascara on because my hand keeps shaking! Help!!?

Please help I just can't put it on! it smuches all over my face!

Favorite Answer

Is this your first time using mascara? If so, that's why. You're so nervous about your first time with this type of makeup. Help: place the bottom of your hand on your cheek when applying mascara.

I have the perfect answer everyone else just over analyzis.If you cant put on mascara because your hands shake then your common sence should tell you your just not a mascara kind of girl.No big deal the sun will rise again

If your hand is sweaty, wash it off. Grip the mascara wand tighter (it'll make sure its in place), take a breath, and slap your hand. I'm not kidding! Whenever I'm nervous or fidgety I slap my hand hard on the rest or behind the palm. I makes me look silly so I laugh (and thus not be nervous) and the pressure makes my hand stop shaking.

Maybe you have a problem with shaking. See your Doctor. If you are sure it is not that, or is not that serious, then i would just stop using mascera. Try an eyelash curler or switch to eyeliner. If you are too shaky for those, then i would stop wearing makeup on your eyes, just use some cool eyshadow or something.

run your forefinger and your thumb over the mascara wand and place the mascara on your finger tips. Rub your fingers over your lashes. I use this effect when applying makeup on males for movies/film because men blink constantly when I try to apply eye makeup on them. It's a messy application and you will only get a light coat of mascara (use black for more punch) but until you get a steadier hand, it works.

• Anna M

Why are you shaking for one thing? Nerves? Take some death breaths, use slower movements.

• Dee

Lean down on something while you do it, such as your dressing table, because your elbow's are touching something & holding you up you wount have shakie hands. goodluck.

ok. what you can do is focus on your eyelashes instead of your hands. if you dont think about it, it wont get everywhere besides your eyelashes. so just breath in and out and focus.

have someone else do it for you

and if you shake all the time go to a doctor

just put it on and whatever smudges on ur face u can wipe off