Is it worth it to stay with him?

There is this guy I have been off-on with a few times this past year. Before this, we were really good friends... We broke up, but I still have feelings for him and he does for me, but everytime we get back together, we break up again over something I wouldn't consider worth it. But is it worth it to stay with him?

Favorite Answer

With a history like your described, it may be better to be just friends rather than a more intimate relationship. Though you may share a lot of things in common, the ability to communicate without arguments sounds limited. Why not try just friends for a year and see if that relationship remains positive.

I do not think it is a good idea to stay with him trust me i have been through it before. I think it is just better to be friends so then u are not unhappy it works out a lot better. Just be friends even though you both still have feelings for each other its more fun when you are just friends. Finally you will get over him and you both will be best friends and you might even find another guy who you like better and still be friends with the other dude!

I might would move on. I've had problems like that before too because I am temperamental. I'm not saying you are, but something is wrong. It may not be you but it may be him. It may just not be meant to be. Try it again and tell him that this has to stop. If it doesn't then forget it. Or that is what you could so. Up to you, you know more about it. good luck!

I would stay friends in some cases some are better off friends than lovers and by being friends you aren't shutting him out of your life completely and can still be there for each other and connect on other levels

It is not worth staying with him. Remain friends though and try to get rid of the feelings. your friendship will go a long way. Trust me!

It sounds to me like neither of you is really ready for a relationship yet. Off an on relationships usually just fizzle in the end...

No. Not unless someone developes better problem-solving skills. What's the point? More drama? Why not go out with someone you're actually compatible with? Best of luck.

Depends on what the arguments are over. Maybe you should both seek counseling together if you are serious about making relationship work.

no hon i had a relanationship like this i went on and off with him for about 3 years and he eventually moved away and welll i lost my feelings for him maybe if you distance yourself from him you will get over him

dont get back together with him cuz it only causes heartbreak

im not sure, seeing how ive never been in that type of relationship, but my advice to you would be JUST GO WITH THE FLOW. if it dont work out, then not that much was lost. dont you think?