The Secret?

Has anyone gone to the website, the secret.tv? It seems to be all the rave and a new way to get/put your life in order with visualization tools, video and audio. Has anyone heard about it? If so, I'm looking at getting more involved but I would like to have more "hands on" training with others as well as the videos, ect.

Does anyone know if there are groups to join?

Thanx

beccan

Favorite Answer

go to stevepavlina.com - there is alot of info on this site about the LOA - he also has an online forum where thought manifestation is often talked about; there is also a section in the forums where you can find others in your area to discuss this and similar topics --- i've seen the movie, if you liked that you would also like, What the BLeep Do We Know? (there is the theatrical version and a five hour extended version with much, much more information)

I don't know if there are any groups, but let me know. We own the movie and it is pretty motivating. I know it seems that it is true. When I work on a project it seems that what I am working on, enters my life in ways that I am not actually trying for.

probably are ,just stay focused with the site