any one have hairsyle ideas for girls with short hair?

may hair is just about to my chin and i just dont know what to do with it any more. some one please help me!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You could always go with a classic...a straightened, inverse bob. (That's the cut that goes up the jawline.)

Being engaged to a hairdresser, you learn all sorts of nifty things.

Always remember to use top of the line product! Aveda or Matrix!

I just discovered those little foam rollers you buy at walmart. Im normally not a roller person but my hair is shoulder length and I put them in little curls, by the end of the day, my hair was spiraly- it was cute but think of it on shorter hair. Then put a thin headband on and youre good to go. Very cutesy pootsy if you can stand it.

Go to the beauty shop that specializes in short hair styles sm little curls their cute.Something like Fantasia"s hair.

If your hair has a natural curl to it, you may want to apply a little mousse let air dry. The AU NATURAL look is really in

there is a lot you could do to your hair because it is a good length believe it or not you can wear it curly, or just wrap it and go like that straight with lots of body that's the way I like to wear mine I keep my hair at that length because I'm able to do so many things with it I can even wear fake buns, and pony tails .

Twisties wit Curls or crimps

You could take a gold curling iron and flip your hair out.

crimp it or just get high lights. Get side bangs or wear a cute beany with it. Or if u allready have bangs do the flip or the bump!

You could do some really big curls with a curling iron, or you could do some light crimping?

• owings

I even have haircuts hairstyles pixie decrease, layers,beehive, ducktail, afro, cornrows,mowhawk, the farrah fawcett do, ratail, hairstyles side pony ,ponytail,braid,sidebriad,perm,curls,bun... frenchbraid and seem those up on the internet! wish this facilitates(and scene hair its 4 emo.)