how can i delete an account?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can delete this account by either never logging on again (then it will delete itself)or you can log on to your home page and then click on your yahoo help home button. then type in the question, HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT? then it will give you a delete option along with some terms and agreements, once you have read them, you will be asked for your password again for security reasons and then you will be given the option to terminate your account.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DELETE YAHOO! ACCOUNT?

>click here first

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use...

>enter your password

>follow instructions

Terminating your Yahoo! account does not alter or delete your Yahoo! People Search listing, which you need to edit or delete yourself.

If you are subscribed to any premium services, we recommend that you first cancel those premium services before you delete your account. If you do not delete your Premium Services before deleting your Account, you will continue to be billed for your premium services. To cancel your current subscriptions, visit Yahoo! Billing Information for your account, choose the "My Services" tab, and click the "Cancel" link for each subscription.

• 1 decade ago

Go to yahoo main page.

Then to My Account.

Under sub accounts click on suspend by the account you want to end.

You can't delet the primery account!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.