Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why is my period late? Part 2?

Ok...as i stated before my periods are irregular..sometimes they are 3 days early or 10 days late. My last 2 periods were on the 19th of oct and then the 20th of november. I am NOT sexually active. I am 23 years old, my period started when i was 12 and i haven't gotten my period yet for the month of december. As i recall, that hasnt happened before. I had finals on december 11 and 12 (VERY hard finals) and then got the stomach flu on the 14th-18/19th. I had a BIG stressful personal problem on the 15th.

I dont know what is going on...somebody help..NOW im scared. Im pre-med as well.

like...i will get little cramps like i would when i am right about to start my period, but then when i go to check...false alarm...

what could be the cause of this? can stress seriously mess me up THIS bad?

Favorite Answer

Well you certainly aren't pregnant.

Stress can really mess up your hormones and thus your cycles. It is worth talking to your doctor about, but I would not worry to much.

Stress can make your periods fluctuate.Talk to your doctor if you are worried.

you are stressed.. go to the dr about getting on the pill to help regulate your period

stress and illness can throw off your cycle...it has happened to me