Angry asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My sister stole my boyfriend. I am so hurt. What should I do?

I don't think I can forgive her ever. He only like her because she's younger and pretty. I'm 15 and she's almost 14.

Favorite Answer

Punch both of them

Don't try to act cool, like it doesn't bother you, because you did not really like him. That is not important. Whether he was the love of your life or just a passing crush, your sis either did not know how you truly felt about him (which given that you called him "your boyfriend," I sort of doubt this) or she did it deliberately to get your attention. Just like any bully, she was hoping to provoke a reaction out of you, just like teens do when they smoke behind their parents' backs. I think you need to confront her, but definitely not in a hostile way that will result in a fight. What about your parents? Are they supportive? Having them there might get to the heart of the issue the fastest. If that won't work, go to the mall and shop and casually over a soda mention that taking your man hurt and sisters need to have one another's backs. Your sister is young and may have been misled by the attention of a cute guy. She (and all of us) deserve a second chance after we mess things up (no matter how badly).

Why is this a case? You were too young to have a boyfirend in the real sense of the word. Let this be a lesson to you. The young are too young when they flip flop so easily. Pray for yourself, your sister and the young man who obviously is not clear what he wants. Be thankful you did not get more involved. Watch that sister in the future...

If your sister stole your boyfriend, he wasn't much of a boyfriend to begin with. Had it not been your sister, he would have wandered off with someone else. When he's tired of playing with her, he will ditch her for some one else. Find yourself a boyfriend who is devoted to you. you're young and have a long life ahead to find a perfect mate.

Talk to your mom.. maybe she can put some sense into your sisters head. As for the guy, he's a zero for doing something like that.

If he is such an A S S that he would go after your sister then he wasn't much to begin with.

Life is too long to hate your sister.... It is ok to be really mad at her and let her know that she is way out of line, but don't hate her. She is being young and dumb right now... and it is the guy that is the jack*ss here. Good luck.

blood is thicker than water

boys will come and they will go

but you will always have your sister never put boys before your family unless its your husband then thats just bad

just talk to her about and tell how you feel

good luck

That's messed up.He wasn't rly much of a bf if he knew u guys were sisters.Talk to ur sister first and then tlk to ur ex.

That's absolutely terrible!!!!!!! If my sister did that i would never ever forgive her.