Which one of these is the most disgusting?

Vomit, human feces, or pus?

I think pus is the most disgusting of all, even though it most likely has the least amount of bacteria. I'd much rather have to deal with vomit or feces.

I know, it's a gross question. I'm in the medical field, so I'm curious.

Favorite Answer

Oh my god, vomit by far. Vomit makes ME want to vomit.

Pus is really gross no doubt, but it is the natural sign of the human body healing itself so, I would have to say vomit and feces is pretty equal, the only difference is vomit is mostly seen in public where feces is a most of the time (hopefully) a private thing.

vomit, definitely vomit. Pus has a kind of gross elegance about it and human feces I deal with every day when I'm working at the daycare center.

I can usually stomach pus, feces and even vomit most of the time (that's the level of grossness from lowest to highest), but spit - not the spray, the greenish-yellow loogies people leave in the drinking fountain or the bathroom sink, that won't wash down... now those make me want to hurl.

it is between vomit and human feces. I can handle pus but the smell of vomit or feces really gets to me and that makes me want to vomit.

Vomit

i think its a case to case thing in my opinion. say pus would be worse then vomit if the pus was from a decaying body part an looked green an nasty an the vomit was from someone that had been drinking too much an it was just blue liquid. then again it could be a little white pus from a scrapped knee compared to a bunch of stinky vomit that had chunks of who knows what. lol yuck i think you get the picture. i wish i hadnt thought too much about it lol

Pus... I can't even stand the sound of the word.

Vomit and feces are at the least "up front" and honest. Pus is sneaky and conniving. It's a sign of deeper ughiness. Yuck!

I have to agree with Shaz! Children do definately desensitize parents with the whole vomit or feces side of things... so yeah ummm... pus it is!

Wow! You're a tough girl! The smell of vomit and faeces would immediately put me off! At least pus is odourless! Vomit would begin a nasty chain reaction!

• Nico

Feces