what are best pots and pans and where do i get them?

Favorite Answer

T-Fal Soho which is also recommended by Good Housekeeping. They range around $99.00 for eight pieces. Shop online or check Target which carries that brand. I haven't had any problems with my T-Fal and the same with my sister-in-law.

Calphalon are great pots and pans and come in various styles (solid, stainless, non-stick). Since they are heavy pots and pans, they distribute heat very evenly and will cook wonderfully.

I also love le creuset set which are pricey but can be used on the stove or oven. There are no better pots/pans around.

Go to William Sonoma and they will help you find good stuff from moderately priced to expensive

• Khandi

I like using the pots and pans that has teflon (the non-stick material). I know Cafalon has some great sets. You can get them at Target or Bed Bath and Beyond.

You would want stainless steel cookware. Lagostina makes the best but is generally the most expensive. Cuisinart and Kitchen-Aid are a cut below. Boxing week is actually a good time right now to buy yourself a set. The large anchor stores are the best places to shop.

• deb m

Stainless steel is the best Do Not buy Aluminium

Most good stores sell them

Cast iron is really good to but they are a lot heavier,however if you buy them keep them oiled so they don't go rusty I love using a cast iron frying pan

Professional grade stainless is the best. They come in a variety of brands...but you have to go to a high end kitchen store and they are not cheap

cast iron ones

from stores

Source(s): or yardsales

i would have to go with the stainless if i could afford them

The non-stick kind. Hee hee..

Source(s): Your Momma