?

Who do you like the best: Sponge Bob or Patrick?

Favorite Answer

that's a tad hard to decide for me, but I'd choose Spongebob in the end.

Well, I like Spongebob because he's the coolest friend you could have and I like Patrick because...well...I don't exactly know ^_^;; but they would both be fairly good friends (of course they have their ups and downs). I like Patrick because he could sometimes give me actually useful wisdom (you HAVE to admit that he DOES give Spongebob good advice once or twice). Both of them would also provide a decent amount of entertainment.

Spongebob he's usually the more adventurous of the two Patrick usually just follows along.

Spongebob. He's a fry cook, a nerdy jellyfisher, an expert bubble blower, a snail lover, a dedicated and loyal friend/worker, a fan for watching Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man, and he can't drive.

Patrick is awesome too, but I just find Spongebob to be more interesting.

Patrick because his dumb and that makes the show funny but really there both good cause there like the main ackt

Hmmm... this is a tough question! I think I'm gonna go with Patrick because he's pink and a star! (I am a girl.) Also, I hate pineapples... who lives in a pineapple under the sea? OHH!! AND I like dumb ppl, because they make me feel smart.

Source(s): A girl

i dont know because they are both dumb but i think spongebob is smarter than patrick he has many awards and patrick only has one and it is for doing absolutely nothing

The old spongebob. New episodes suck.

Its not even the reall guy who used to do sponebobs voice. They just speed up someone elses.

And theres like a new guy that does the episodes now.

It sucks.

spongebob, patrick just gets annoying somtimes

Spongebob, for sure!! Patrick is just soooooo stupid!!

PATRICK because he is my husband!!!! He makes stupidity look pretty