What if you really want a ring bearer but have no flower girl, How can you make this work?

Favorite Answer

You don't have to have both. The little boy can walk down the aisle without the little girl as they usually walk separately anyway. It's your wedding and you get to decide what you want to do.

you don't have to have both. We did not have any little girls in our family so we had 1 ring bearer, 2 Ushers (16 and 25), and 2 Jr. Bridesmaids (12 and 13). It worked out fine that way. The ring bearer carried the fake rings on the pillow and the jr. bridesmaids carried little baskets of flowers, but were not a traditional flower girl.

Just have the ring bearer walk in with the ring pillow. It is not necessary to have a flower girl. This is your wedding, so do it as you want it.

My daughter is going to be in her godmothers wedding and she is not having a ring bearer due to she just doesn't want one and there is no little boys in eather side of the family so my daughter is there flower girl and they are putting the wedding bands on a Nicklaus and she is going to wear it while she tosses her flowers.

I was at a wedding one time and there was no flower girl so the maid of honor tossed peddles for the bride. It was very unique and i wish i would of thought of it.

• LC

I didn't have a flower girl but I had a ring bearer, It can work. Noone will notice.

Just have the ring bearer. You don't have to have a flower girl. If he's nervous about walking alone, have him walk with one of your bridesmaids.

At my wedding, my daughter was the flower girl, and was only 5 months old, and had to ride in a wagon. I took circles of tulle and tied the flowers to be tossed into them. They were handed out at the beginning of the ceremony to ht\\the people sitting at the ends of the pews, and were told to toss the petals into the isle after th wagon had passed by. It worked beautifully, and looked very pretty on the tape of the ceremony. Hope that helps!

say no to small freakish wedding party members, they cry and walk wrong at weddings: children belong in preschool not in weddings, ring bearers and flower girls are the lamest idea anyone ever thought up!!!!1 can we sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tacky white trash!!!!!

if you cant tell i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that idea, but if you must have a child in the wedding make sure they are potty trained, who wants the bride to ealk in pee or drool! really!!!

Then just have a ring bearer. You don't have to have both.

It's your wedding you can do what you want to do. There are no rules that say you have to have both. It's your special day, do what you feel is right!