Psp video cable: Can I watch a PSP video on my TV, using the PSP as a player?

Is there a cable from PSP to video so I can watch a PSP movie on my large TV?

Favorite Answer

No, not yet. You have to wait a few months, Sony's promising an AV cable like the iPod has.

You can't. And even if you can, the picture is going to look really crappy because the UMD doesn't hold that much, so the resolution isn't going to be that good. Reason why the PSP didn't have an AV output in the first place. Sony knows the picture is going to look bad on the TV.

No, Sony was planning on releasing such a cable to save the UMD Video products. But it never came out. There is however another solution from another company where you have to attach a device on the PSP but this is not a perfect solution. My advice is to just buy a DVD, there cheap now anyway.

yes you can by using a psp to tv adapter.

the adapter is actually a camera that is placed over the psp and there is a cord to connect the camera and tv.

however the graphics may not be perfect depending on the adapter and the movie itself and your tv.

search for psp to tv adapter in yahoo and maybe you would find it.

If you have the right cord, but I don't know the name of it though, and I'm not sure if it's out; however you can connect the PSP to the computer and watch the movie on your computer

Id wait till sony came with somethin