What's your favorite Nicktoon?

past or present

Favorite Answer

When I was about 7 or 8 I used to watch Doug and Hey Arnold all the time!! They were my favorite shows! Hey Arnold comes on occasionally but Doug never does! Its sad, I want to watch it again. My friends and I used to watch it lol. One time I was in math talking about hey arnold and doug with my two friends, and I said "Ugh on Doug, that Patty Mayonaise girl sounds like she's been smoking for 20 years!! She's always like..." then I put on a raspy voice "Hey Doug!!" Lol and my friends busted out laughing for like 30 minutes...I was like jeez, its not that funny, lol.

Spongebob Squarepants

The Fairly Oddparents

My Life as a Teenage Robot

Danny Phantom

Hey Arnold!

I am 26 and have quite a few, fairly odd parents, jimmy neutron, hey arnold, oh yeah cartoons, chalk zone, invader zim and martin mystery. I like almost all of them but I don't really like catdog! Oh, I almost forgot angry beavers! I'm a big kid at heart!!

present- Spongebob Squarpants

• alyson

i take advantage of to video demonstrate danny phantom for in simple terms somewhat. i like observing spongebob yet all the greater effective nickalodeon shows have been like interior the ninety's and that they actually could desire to deliver them lower back

• SpongeBob Squarepants & Avatar the last air bender, also a lot more but these two are my top fav.

Doug

The rugrats

Salute your Shorts back in the day. LOL

CLASS OF 3000